Skip to content

I-20/DS-2019 Reprint

Your international student advisor (DSO/ARO) can issue a replacement I-20 if yours is lost, damaged, or stolen. Reprinted I-20s and DS-2019s are tracked in SEVIS by the Department of Homeland Security, so you should request a replacement only if your I-20/DS-2019 has been lost, stolen, or damaged.  You may additionally request a new I-20/DS-2019 if you no longer have any more travel signature lines available on your document.