Fall 2021 Airport Shuttle
The Office of International Education will provide transportation (shuttle bus) to and from Kansas City International Airport (MCI) for breaks. Please check the following schedule and book your flight accordingly. Reserve your seat for a shuttle by following the steps below.
How to reserve a shuttle:
- Submit the airport shuttle reservation form for each trip you need.
- Come to the Office of International Education to pay. It costs $50 one way. We only accept cash. Your reservation is not complete until you pay.
- Check the finalized pick-up location and time on the confirmation email. You will receive the confirmation email no later than 2 days before the scheduled shuttle date.
|Break||ESU to Airport||Airport to ESU||Payment Deadline||Reservation Form|
|Fall break||10/14/2021 at 3:00 am||10/17/2021 at 8:00 pm||10/10/2021|
|Thanksgiving break||11/24/2021 at 3:00 am||11/28/2021 at 9:00 pm||11/01/2021|
|Winter break||12/18/2021 at 3:00 am
12/19/2021 at 3:00 am
|01/13/2022 at 5:00 pm
01/16/2022 at 9:00 pm
- Departure time might change depending on everyone's flight schedule. For example, if all students arrive at MCI before 4:00 pm, then we will make the departure time earlier.
- The shuttle leaves EXACTLY at the scheduled time. If you are late and miss the shuttle, the OIE is not going to help you rearrange transportation. You will not get a refund for a shuttle you missed.
- It takes about 2 hours from Emporia to Kansas City International Airport. Book your flight accordingly.