Where to Go for Medical Care
I NEED MEDICAL CARE, WHERE DO I GO?
For non-emergency items, please visit the website for our on-campus Student Wellness Center.
- This page will tell you what on-campus services we offer and the cost of services.
- You can also use this page to set up an appointment with our on-campus providers.
- The Student Wellness Center will be the most convenient and the most cost-effective option. You may also need a referral from the Student Wellness Center to see a different provider.
Q: My situation is not life-threatening, but the Student Wellness Center is closed. Where should I go?
You can check the “Not Sure Where To Go” page in My Account or UHCSR Mobile App for additional information.
- Login to your UHC account
- On the My Account page, in the box titled “Policy Information”, you’ll see a link called “Locate a Network Provider.”
- This will take you to an online tool where you can search for a provider nearby that is within your network plan.
Q. Where do I go if I need emergency medical assistance?
In the case of a medical emergency, please call 911 for assistance.