Skip to content

Where to Go for Medical Care


 For non-emergency items, please visit the website for our on-campus Student Wellness Center.  
  • This page will tell you what on-campus services we offer and the cost of services.
  • You can also use this page to set up an appointment with our on-campus providers.
  • The Student Wellness Center will be the most convenient and the most cost-effective option.  You may also need a referral from the Student Wellness Center to see a different provider.
Q: My situation is not life-threatening, but the Student Wellness Center is closed. Where should I go?

You can  check the “Not Sure Where To Go” page in My Account or UHCSR Mobile App for additional information.
  1. Login to your UHC account
  2. On the My Account page, in the box titled “Policy Information”, you’ll see a link called “Locate a Network Provider.”
  3. This will take you to an online tool where you can search for a provider nearby that is within your network plan.
Q. Where do I go if I need emergency medical assistance?
In the case of a medical emergency, please call 911 for assistance.